Storytime! It’s summertime, which means there’s nothing better than spending your days lounging by the pool or at the beach. But what about when you can’t get outside? What about when you’re stuck at home with nothing to do? No problem! In this roundup of awesome storybook apps, you’ll find something for everyone – from young children to adults – to keep them entertained all summer long.
What are 5 Awesome Story Books Apps That Will Keep You Entertained All Summer Long?
1. “Where The Wild Things Are” by Maurice Sendak
2. “The Cat in The Hat” by Dr. Seuss
3. “Corduroy” by Don Freeman
4. “The Haunting of Hill House” by Shirley Jackson
5. “Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief” by Rick Riordan
What are the benefits of reading story books on an app?
Storybook apps are a great way to engage young readers and give them a fun, immersive experience. They offer an engaging way for kids to explore stories and learn about different cultures. Additionally, storybook apps can help with vocabulary development and reading skills. Finally, storybook apps can provide a sense of community for kids who love to read together.
Here are five of our favorites:
1. storybook for iPad: This app is perfect for parents who want to read storybooks with their children. Not only can they read the books together, but they can also add their own illustrations and create a book together.
2. StoryBots for iPad: This app is filled with interactive storybooks that your kids will love. They can play different games, find hidden objects, and more while they read.
3. Disney Storytime App: This app has a library full of classic stories from Disney movies, like Pinocchio and Snow White. You can listen to the stories or choose to have them narrated by popular Disney characters like Minnie Mouse or Donald Duck.
4. ReadWith for iPad: This is an app designed specifically for reading with children ages 3-8 years old. It has a wide range of activities that help kids learn how to read better, including quizzes and word games.
5. Scholastic Storybook App: This app offers an extensive library of children’s storybooks, including new releases and classics from Scholastic Publishers. You can download the books to your device so you can access them anytime, anywhere – even when you’re on the go!
Which story books apps are available to download?
There are so many story book apps available to download that it’s hard to know where to start. Whether you’re looking for a new app to keep you entertained this summer or want to find a great children’s book app that your whole family can enjoy, these five options are sure to fit the bill.
1. storytime: This app is perfect for kids who love reading stories aloud. It features an extensive library of children’s books, as well as tools that help parents create custom stories for their children. You can also share stories with other storytime users online, or use the app to listen along with audio versions of stories while you work or run errands.
2. New York Times Bestseller App: The New York Times Bestseller App is a great option if you want to read classic storybooks from renowned authors like Dr. Seuss and Maurice Sendak. It features more than 3,000 titles from top publishers like HarperCollins and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, making it the perfect app for readers of all ages. Plus, there are interactive elements included in many of the books that make them fun and enjoyable to read even if you aren’t familiar with the original text.
3. Storybook Stories: Storybook Stories is a great option if you want something specifically geared towards younger readers. It has an extensive library of children’s storybooks that range in age.
How do you choose which storybook app to download?
When it comes to finding a story book app that your family will love, there are a lot of options available. However, not all of them are created equal. Here are five Awesome Story Books Apps That Will Keep You Entertained All Summer Long:
1. Disney Storybook App: This app is perfect for parents who want to introduce their children to classic tales like The Lion King and Winnie the Pooh. It features animated stories with sung songs and interactive elements, making it an exciting experience for kids and adults alike.
2. Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat: This app is sure to entertain young readers aged 3-8 years old with its whimsical story and engaging illustrations. Kids can read along with the text or choose to explore interactive activities like assembling the house from the cat’s hat or learning about everyday objects from inside Dr. Seuss’s head!
3. Maurice Sendak’s Where The Wild Things Are: Another app that is perfect for kids aged 3-8 years old, Where The Wild Things Are tells the story of Max, a boy who goes on an adventure in his backyard after being sent away by his parents for punishment. With haunting illustrations and a heartwarming message, this app is sure to keep kids entertained for hours on end!
4. Roald Dahl’s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory: This storybook app is sure to delight fans of Dahl’
Do I need an internet connection to use the story books app?
If you’re looking for a summertime distraction, you’ll love these story books apps! Each one offers a variety of stories to keep you entertained, no internet connection required.
Nabi: This app features interactive stories with catchy music and animations. You can listen to the stories on your own or participate in conversations with other children using Nabi’s social media features.
My First Storybook: This app is tailored for young children and features simple yet lively stories narrated by well-known characters like Winnie The Pooh and Mickey Mouse. There are also coloring pages, games, and puzzles available for kids to enjoy.
Dora The Explorer Storybook: Kids will love this app because it lets them interact with Dora along her journey as she solves puzzles and helps find treasure. There are also bonus content such as interviews with the creative people behind the Dora The Explorer series.
Both of these apps require an online account to be created before use, but they both offer free trials so that you can try them out first. Once you sign up, you’ll have access to a library of stories that you can choose from or create your own story using their easy-to-use storytelling tools.
Is it okay to read stories outside during the summer?
Reading a book is a great way to escape the heat during the summer. However, reading outside can be pretty uncomfortable. That’s where story apps come in! These apps allow you to read stories without leaving your comfortable chair. Here are five of the best story apps that will keep you entertained all summer long:
1) iBooks App: The iBooks app is one of the most popular story apps out there. It has a variety of stories, from children’s books to classics, and you can access them on any device.
2) Kindle App: The Kindle app is another great option for reading stories. It has a wide selection of books, including children’s books, and you can read them on both your computer and phone.
3) Nook App: The Nook app is another great option for reading stories. It has a wide selection of books, including children’s books, and you can read them on both your computer and phone.
4) Google Play Books App: The Google Play Books app is another great option for reading stories. It has a wide selection of books, including children’s books, and you can read them on both your computer and phone.
5) Audible App: Audible is one of the oldest and most well-known audiobook companies in the world. Their app allows you to listen to audiobooks anywhere, including while you’re gardening or exercising
If you’re looking for something to keep you entertained all summer long, check out these 5 awesome storybooks apps! From Diary of a Wimpy Kid to The Fault in Our Stars, these apps will have you glued to your screen all day long. So what are you waiting for? Download one of these amazing apps and start reading today!